A downloadable game
Year 2233. Protecht corporation monopolizes the exploitation of a new resource (the inforium) discovered on the exoplanet Vili for the manufacturing of its human synthetics. As the wildlife becomes hostile to the mining, a creature breaks into the facility.
- A horror game with a gruesome creature, and few ways to defend yourself.
- Throwable objects, used to attract or repel the creature.
- Sound based stealth system, with a UI displaying the soundwaves the character makes.
- A hard science based artistic direction, and photoreal style to support the genre.
- A cinematic look, developed in Unreal Engine 5, using nanite and lumen.
Full walkthrough / Gameplay video :
The Link is a first person horror solo experience on PC, developed in less than 4 month by a team of 12 students at le Cnam Enjmin
Laëtitia Brun - Creature, character and communication
Gaëlle Rouau - Environment
Pierre Espaignet - Lighting, rig, animation and environment
Maëlys Schoepfer - Narrative and level design
Baptiste Bourgoin - System design
Enzo Giglio - Audio design
Benoit Toth - Programmer and tech art
Baptiste Rousserie - Programmer
Julien Vanderhaegen - Programmer
Léa Vitalone - User research
Axelle Briand - Project management
Clara Toussaint - User interface
- soon available for download -
|Release date||Feb 14, 2022|
|Authors||Kalhu, Pierre Espaignet, Laetitia Brun, Tomskiev, Enzo Giglio, Lea Vitalone, Gaelle.Rouau, Clara (Gato Cato), Benoit TOTH, Raychop, Osalys, brousserie|
|Made with||Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Substance Painter & designer, Maya, ZBrush, Unreal Engine|
|Tags||Atmospheric, First-Person, Horror, Monsters, Photorealistic, Sci-fi, Survival Horror, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.